We are conservationists, moral philosophers, educators and nature lovers. BookYourHunt shares this with us.Aru Game Lodges
Book your hunt directly from750 outfitters4941 hunting trips worldwide
- invite your friend both get $100
Invite your friend now!
Don't have an account yet? Sign up!
- Tajikistan Ibex...Amazing Adventure Coming to Central Asia was a new experience for me. The crew at H&CAT worked tirelessly to ensure our comfort and safety. The unique villages, strenuous hunting and beautiful trophies made for a trip of a lifetime. It was definitely the most difficult yet most rewarding hunt of my life! I highly recommend this hunt to anyone looking for a new challenge! Kirstie United States
- Delivered As Promised! Exceptional guides, lodging, food and hospitality! No worries of overpromising and under delivering here. Quality game abounds. Stuart United States
- Great Outfit Took care of everything from start to finish . Kept me well informed. No surprises during hunt. Jay United States
- Typical Tuscany hunting experience... Hospitality and friendly atmosphere HB Lebanon
- Extremely professional and hard working outfitter. jT and his wife went above and beyond to ensure a high quality hunt. We hunted sun up to sun down every day. He knows the area, the animals and tactics it takes to get the job done. The quality of the food is unbelievable, you will not go hungry! If you’re looking for honest professional outfitter give them a call, great hunt thanks again JT. David United States
- great hunt and hospitality i love the feeling of being home away from home jim boone and his family are great and his staff are great and always answers questions. this a great place for first time hunters and experienced hunters. going back next year and making it a tradition. Rony United States
- Excellent two days of action packed stalking. From the original communications to the farewell, Oliver was a professional guide, superb host and great company. I booked two days with them as the location and price looked ideal: as someone who is new to hunting this year (a few stalks, just done DSC1) I wanted to gain some experience on a few stalks over two days. This trip delivered everything I hoped for and some things I hadn't even considered. The woodland location was beautiful; seeing the sunrise on the second day as we stalked across the lightly frosted ground, listening to the barks of muntjac was an incredible experience. Since zero'ing the rifle on the first morning we'd seen plenty of deer - roe and muntjac with some wonderful roe bucks (out of season of course) within 50 yards. We had many encounters with deer which was what I was hoping for; the chance to watch them through binoculars, by eye, to hear them, and observe their behaviour. Oliver was superb at getting us to the deer, and just as importantly for me, explaining the process behind it. As the second day was drawing to a close I had yet to connect with a deer but after my excitement on day one I was already reflecting on the great experiences I'd had so far, and that if I went home without a deer I was already happy to have had the chance to see and hear so much, and to practise stalking up to deer on several occasions. The learning outcome was already invaluable. However, as the sun was preparing to slip behind the hills Oliver suggested one more stake out in the woods. We set up in a promising looking ride to patiently wait for a roe doe that might come out before sunset. Twenty minutes later, nothing. Then some movement, and a lovey doe stepped out into the ride. Broadside on, maybe just 60-70 yards out, I made the shot and was delighted to see her drop right away. I really liked the efficient field graloch demonstrated by Oliver, which lead to an interesting chat about keeping it simple. I now had a fantastic conditioned deer for the freezer which I had hoped for but of course you can't guarantee; so yes you could say I was over the moon! This was an action packed couple of days. The location was ideal - plenty of deer, but Oliver's knowledge and fieldcraft, and professional approach but with plenty of good chatter really made this a special experience. Dom United Kingdom
- Great Moose Hunt, Great Experience From the moment I was picked up at the airport to the moment I left Newfoundland, Shawn and the entire outfitting team went above and beyond to make my trip memorable and successful. The food and accommodations exceeded my expectation and the location was beautiful. Shawn customized the hunt to my skills, caliber, and physical ability and enabled me to tag my moose on the 3rd day of the hunt. Joe United States
- Mountain Lion Hunt Feb 2019 First off Dirk and his team Flat out does everything to get it done! The accommodations were great from the food with special requests to the view from the "cabin" (which is a beautiful house not a cabin). My 10 year old son and I went on a mountain lion (for me) / Bobcat (for him) Hunt. Tyler the guide kept him entertained and had him spotting tracks the first day. Unfortunately he came down with the Flu but Dirk even stayed behind with him so that I could continue my hunt. If you have never hunted behind dogs it is amazing to watch they are truly professional. While I did get a very nice cat with a big head the comradery and hunt quality would have me going back alone. I have already started working with them on a hunt for next year. Thanks again guys shawn United States
- Unforgetting experience Didn’t quite know what to expect as there are only few reviews on this outfitter. But turned out to be a fantastic experience. The campsite has all amenities one could imagine: private cabin, hot shower, sauna, swimming & kayaking in the lake. Further, I was served first class food and drinks by the guide outfitters wife - which was just awesome. And best of all, the Guide outfitter presented me a “magic” spot where we saw plenty of bears over the days of my visit - and where we successfully harvested my spring bear already on the first evening. It was an amazing stalk which excited both of us. Will come back for sure! Martin Germany
Meet your outfitters
Danene van der Westhuyzen - Aru Game Lodges, Namibia (Vice president of NAPHA) We are more than just hunters
Christo Gresse - Shaka Africa Trophy Safaris, South Africa A Passion for Nature and Nature Conservation
We believe in professional interaction and guidance with our clients to make them feel part of the family. BookYourHunt allows us to meet hunters from around the world and share our experience with themShaka Africa Trophy Safaris
Maxim Anikin - Baikal Royal Safari, Russia (biologist, expert in gamekeeping) Ancient Russian and Buryat hunting traditions among the nature magic of lake Baikal
With BookYourHunt we are much more closer to hunters all over the worldBaikal Royal Safari
Press about us
- New Service Puts Your Dream Hunt Just A Click Away BookYourHunt.com is poised to be a game-changer for the hunting industry.
- The best way to book a hunt BookYourHunt's focus on transparency and ethical hunting are very much in line with main values of hunting industry.
- New Hunting Marketplace May Be Next "Industry Disruptor" Online travel booking services like Trivago, Kayak and TripAdvisor have "disrupted" the whole travel industry, changing the way people plan and book their travel-but would you book hunts this way?
- Book Your Hunt Web Style Why couldn't there be a website that allows hunters simply to click and buy as they do with all other sorts of travel? That's the question Aleksei Agafonov had, so he created BookYourHunt.com to fill the need.
- So wird's was mit der perfekten jagdreise Einen Urlaub zu buchen, ist heutzutage kinderleicht. Die Zeiten der Kataloge und der Rundreise durch Reisebüros sind eigentlich vorbei. Mit BookYourHunt gibt es ein Portal, das die Suche nach der perfekten Jagdreise deutlich vereinfacht.
- More than 1,500 hunts now available on BookYourHunt.com BookYourHunt.com is an informative, user-friendly website that guarantees the best available prices. It provides hunters with the most accessible and cost-effective way of discovering and booking the broadest selection of hunting opportunities across the globe.
- BookYourHunt.com Die erste weltweite Buchungsplattform für Jäger. Direkte Angebote von Jagdanbietern. Sofortige Buchungsbestätigung. Hervorragende Auswahlmöglichkeiten. Beste Preisgarantie.
- BookYourHunt.com - Jagdreise buchen leicht gemacht! Nutzer haben dahingehend den Vorteil, dass Ihnen sofort die Kosten offenbart werden. Viele Jagdanbieter zeigen auch auf ihren Seiten ihre Angebote, doch die vollen Kosten sind nicht immer einsehbar. Dies ist hier anders...
- Людям нужна честность Михаил Кречмар беседует с основателем проекта BookYourHunt