BookYourHunt for me is an opportunity to share my experience with new generations of hunters.Espacaza 1976 SL
Book your hunt directly from
- Hunt of a Lifetime With so many options in New Zealand, it can be hard to decide which outfitter to go with. Luckily, I’ve done this research for you. If you’re looking for top-notch accommodations, even better food and drinks, 100% success on high-scoring free-range animals, excellent trophy care, and the absolute best company you could ever hope for in a hunting camp, look no further; This is the place for you. Worried about traveling with a firearm? Don’t be, there’s a safe full of quality rifles waiting for you at the lodge, all with suppressors for your shooting pleasure. It won’t take long for you to feel at home in the All Seasons Lodge; you might even find that the incredible animals you harvest become secondary to the friendships you make there. I’m a 20-year-old full-time college student with a part-time job. This was a hunt that I spent years thinking I could never pull off, especially having never been on an international hunt before. I had no idea what to do, but I didn’t have to know what to do. From the moment I contacted Jim, only four months in advance of when I wanted to hunt, there wasn’t a question I couldn’t have answered within hours. I made the 9,000 mile trip with no issue, and returned home with 100 pounds of premium venison from my harvests just as easily with absolutely no prior experience. I couldn’t have done it without the guidance I got. Better than this, they welcomed my mom (a lifetime non-hunter) into camp as well. She had so much fun watching my hunt that she decided to pick up a rifle herself. In 30 years, my dad was not able to get my mom to shoot an animal; but there, she dropped two in a single day. I can’t explain the feeling of being with her in such an amazing place as she harvested her first animals, and I’m so grateful for how well she was treated as an inexperienced hunter. So if you’re concerned that you’re not capable of hunting New Zealand, stop it. There is not a person alive who wouldn’t find success and adventure there. Whether you’re a man, woman, first-time hunter, first-time international hunter, or a seasoned veteran with a trophy room the size of Texas, you’ll thrive there. Explore the other options all you want, but good luck finding a better place with better animals and better people; it doesn’t exist! Book your hunt and watch the hunt of your dreams become reality. Kaitlin United States
- Best ever guided hunt Effort, energy and focus on details were the foundation of this successful hunt. Terry and Stephanie worked very hard to provide an enjoyable experience and and to maximize the probability of my opportunity to succeed in the harvest of a quality whitetail. Jerry United States
- Absolutely amazing! Everything, Terry and Stephanie are great people, they take care of you and make sure you have the best experience. Will absolutely be a regular client. Jacob United States
- Amazing set of people running the show. Joe and his guides were very knowledgeable and offered great hospitality. Would recommend them to anyone Keilyn United States
- Delivered As Promised! Exceptional guides, lodging, food and hospitality! No worries of overpromising and under delivering here. Quality game abounds. Stuart United States
- ((((( Awesome fun and will be back for sure))))) Dirk was an awesome guy. Property was very nice and we had an absolute ball. Dirk was very attentive but also left us space to just enjoy the experience. This was a trip my son and I won't forget. I am planning on booking several more trips with Dirk for several different game types. Book with him and enjoy Curt United States
- The best hunting experience of my life I knew this was going to be a great experience for my father and I when the entire family came out to greet us as we arrived at the farm. From day one we were treated like family even though we had only just met. Fantastic family meals, wonderful accommodation, outstanding guide service and an incredible amount of high-quality game all at a very affordable price. I was fortunate to take a total of 6 animals over 5 days, including 4 in a single day and 2 of those within 5 minutes of eachother in the same field! The moment we left I was already planning our next visit. Look no further because you have found the ultimate African hunting experience. James United States
- Fantastic Trip The accommodations were comfortable. The food was very good. Without internet and phone it was a very peaceful week. The hunting locations showed lots of possibilities but the bears did not always hold up their side. Still each person took home a bear. Peter United States
- Trip of a lifetime This was my brother-in-law and my first trip hunting out west. I have to say, this was a trip of a lifetime. Dirk and Jen were amazing. They worked very hard provide the best possible experience in every aspect. Food was fantastic, deer everywhere, and great people. We can’t thank them enough for their hard work and attentiveness. We plan on coming back! Hunting isn’t easy and there are no guarantees but dirk did everything in his power to give us the best chance and we were successful. Will never forget our time at GPO. Chuck United States
- Best Hog Hunt Ever! Owner Jim Boone took me out hog hunting one night and hogs were all around us! It was one of the best hunts I had ever been on and was very intense and extremely fun! This wasn't a hunt sitting in a stand under a feeder, we hiked in and set up in the challenging dark of the night. I can't wait to go back and do it again! My friend Brenda got a deer on the trip and we were only there for 2 days. Lots of game animals and a well managed organization. We appreciated the staff and the guides were knowledgeable and very professional. Sarah United States
- invite your friend both get $100
Invite your friend now!
Don't have an account yet? Sign up!
Meet your outfitters
Diego Satrustegi - Espacaza 1976 SL, Spain I started guiding hunters in 1984 and have hunted on four continents
Charly Watson - CazaPampa, Argentina Being one of the biggest hunting destinations in South America...
We decided to partner with BookYourHunt because we trust in their confident and effective online booking serviceCazaPampa
James Cagney - James Cagney's New Zealand Hunting Adventures Hunting is the ultimate adventure
Great hunts are about great experiences - great people, places, animals, adventure. BookYourHunt helps us connect and share adventures with hunters from around the worldNew Zealand Hunting Adventures
We launched BaitYourHook.com!
Check out the easiest way to find and book the best fishing trips worldwide for the best price.
Press about us
- New Service Puts Your Dream Hunt Just A Click Away BookYourHunt.com is poised to be a game-changer for the hunting industry.
- The best way to book a hunt BookYourHunt's focus on transparency and ethical hunting are very much in line with main values of hunting industry.
- New Hunting Marketplace May Be Next "Industry Disruptor" BookYourHunt is the new online service that's poised to revolutionize the way outfitters market hunts and hunters book their trips.
- Book Your Hunt Web Style Why couldn't there be a website that allows hunters simply to click and buy as they do with all other sorts of travel? That's the question Aleksei Agafonov had, so he created BookYourHunt.com to fill the need.
- BookYourHunt.com - Jagdreise buchen leicht gemacht! Nutzer haben dahingehend den Vorteil, dass Ihnen sofort die Kosten offenbart werden. Viele Jagdanbieter zeigen auch auf ihren Seiten ihre Angebote, doch die vollen Kosten sind nicht immer einsehbar. Dies ist hier anders...
- Людям нужна честность Михаил Кречмар беседует с основателем проекта BookYourHunt