BookYourHunt for me is an opportunity to share my experience with new generations of hunters.Espacaza 1976 SL
Book your hunt directly from744 outfitters5038 hunting trips worldwide
- invite your friend both get $100
Invite your friend now!
Don't have an account yet? Sign up!
- New Brunswick Bears The obvious attention you get to showing up, and to getting back to camp safely. All with the harvest in mind before and after. Thomas United States
- Awesome hunt Everyone was excellent great people excellent food and was more than I expected in the hunt Bret United States
- Everything was amazing!!! This is a lifetime adventure. I would recommend this outfitter to ANYONE considering this hunt. A new adventure in a beautiful country, particularly outside the cities The owner work perfect before, under and after the hunt. Razi is an incredible good outfitter. Vey professional, considerate and experienced. Razi's service is such that we were never concerned for our safety, and EVERYONE on the hunting part of the hunt were outstanding. Guides work hard to find game. Good healthy animals, I saw herds of 10 to 20 with some real monster trophies. This is not a hunt for everyone and I soon realized just how demanding high altitude mountain hiking really is, but they did a great job of accommodating hunters of all sizes and levels of experience. Guides, camp staff, accommodations and food were excellent and made trip better. JESUS Spain
- Excellent hunt and beautiful country! Dirk and his crew did an awesom job! Brandon, houndsman and guide, did an excellent job! Brandon, and his dogs were the reason for a successful Mountain Lion hunt! Excellent hunting, great outfit, I will definitely return some day and recommend these guys to any hunter looking for an adventure! Nathan United States
- Tajikistan 2x2 Ibex Hunt This remote area is part of a snow leopard conservancy. Their conservation model that they use to protect the wildlife, not using the wild game as a food source like many other countries was amazing. The hospitality, work ethic, team work all exceptional. It's a tough hunt - a day to hike into base camp but I killed an exceptional quality ibex on my first day in route to the 2nd camp. I cant say enough great things about the people, they work very hard to make sure you're happy. After the hunt they took us to the hot springs to relax. I plan on returning to Tajikistan to hunt with this outfitter again. Frank United States
- Perfect Hunt Accommodations and food were excellent. Guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. They made every effort to make my hunt a success. Jeff United States
- Excellent two days of action packed stalking. From the original communications to the farewell, Oliver was a professional guide, superb host and great company. I booked two days with them as the location and price looked ideal: as someone who is new to hunting this year (a few stalks, just done DSC1) I wanted to gain some experience on a few stalks over two days. This trip delivered everything I hoped for and some things I hadn't even considered. The woodland location was beautiful; seeing the sunrise on the second day as we stalked across the lightly frosted ground, listening to the barks of muntjac was an incredible experience. Since zero'ing the rifle on the first morning we'd seen plenty of deer - roe and muntjac with some wonderful roe bucks (out of season of course) within 50 yards. We had many encounters with deer which was what I was hoping for; the chance to watch them through binoculars, by eye, to hear them, and observe their behaviour. Oliver was superb at getting us to the deer, and just as importantly for me, explaining the process behind it. As the second day was drawing to a close I had yet to connect with a deer but after my excitement on day one I was already reflecting on the great experiences I'd had so far, and that if I went home without a deer I was already happy to have had the chance to see and hear so much, and to practise stalking up to deer on several occasions. The learning outcome was already invaluable. However, as the sun was preparing to slip behind the hills Oliver suggested one more stake out in the woods. We set up in a promising looking ride to patiently wait for a roe doe that might come out before sunset. Twenty minutes later, nothing. Then some movement, and a lovey doe stepped out into the ride. Broadside on, maybe just 60-70 yards out, I made the shot and was delighted to see her drop right away. I really liked the efficient field graloch demonstrated by Oliver, which lead to an interesting chat about keeping it simple. I now had a fantastic conditioned deer for the freezer which I had hoped for but of course you can't guarantee; so yes you could say I was over the moon! This was an action packed couple of days. The location was ideal - plenty of deer, but Oliver's knowledge and fieldcraft, and professional approach but with plenty of good chatter really made this a special experience. Dom United Kingdom
- Tajikistan ibex: Adventure of a lifetime In September 2018 I hunted ibex in the Parcham Conservancy of Tajikistan through H&CAT. This hunt is not for everyone. But if you are in good shape, love the mountains, and want to truly experience the culture and lifestyle of central Asia, you will find it to be the experience of a lifetime. I will never forget the kind, generous people, the amazing wildlife, and the stunning beauty of the high Pamirs. I have a fair amount of mountain-hunting experience in North America and elsewhere, and this was by far the most physically difficult hunt I have done. My hunting partner and I were both successful on ibex, taking them at an elevation of more than 16,000 feet after several days of tough climbing and hiking. Ibex are magnificent game animals. Get in good hiking/climbing shape. Prepare for long shots. The time of year you go makes a big difference--early in the season it is much more difficult. We were there at the end of September; it was still warm and there was no snow, and the ibex were very high. Once the snow flies, ibex will move lower, and you won’t have to climb as far. The conservancy guides in Parcham were outstanding. They know these mountains intimately, but just as important, they understand visiting hunters. They have an excellent feel for the pace at which you can hike, and will adjust and care for you accordingly. We stayed in a home in the village, and also spent several nights camped out high on the mountain in a small tent. Even in the village, do not expect indoor plumbing, a great deal of privacy, or other comforts you might be used to. Do, however, expect the kindest, most generous people you have ever met to open their homes to you, share with you what they have, and be your hosts and your friends. The people of Tajikistan are welcoming to hunters and to visitors in general. They take pride in their country and their culture. Everyone we met, in the airport, in the villages, and in the city of Dushanbe, made us feel safe and welcome. Be prepared for a very long, rough drive from Dushanbe to the conservancy and back on the infamous Pamir Highway—an adventure in itself. By participating in this hunt, you will be supporting one of the finest hunter-funded conservation projects in the world. H&CAT’s work in setting up and supporting local conservancies has resulted in healthy and thriving populations of ibex, snow leopards, and other species. The money you pay goes directly to the local conservancy where you hunt—not to an outfitter or middleman--providing direct financial support to the local villages, whose inhabitants are now the greatest champions and protectors of Tajikistan’s mountain wildlife. Diana United States
- A Must Have Hunting Experience All Novice Hunters Should Consider After 2 years of unsuccessful whitetail hunting on Long Island, I decided to invest in a guided hunt around the same time I was going to be in Texas. The place has turned me into a spoiled hunter who needs to remember that not all his hunts can be as worthwhile as this one. Anthony and Gerald do a fantastic job making sure that you have the highest chance possible for success. All of the stress and anxiety that a new hunter may feel when planning a hunt was relieved and the only thing I had to focus on was making my shots count. Hanging out with Gerald for a weekend was an awesome experience. During the hunt, Gerald was comfortable with answering questions, imparting valuable knowledge, and lead me to harvest 2 Axis doe in 3 days. During the downtime, we swapped stories, had some fun discussions, and he prepared me some of the best meals I've ever eaten. All in all, this is a fantastic operation. Anthony and Gerald have quality land, quality game, and care about their guests succeeding and having a rewarding experience. Nicholas United States
- Excellent Experience The camp hosts were so nice, helpful, and great cooks. Guides were all very friendly and enjoyable to be with. Good source of hunting knowledge when I asked questions. Lots of options to hunt with lake, river, cuts, marshes. I had a week with such nice hunters as well. I felt like we were all old friends when we left. Everyone in camp pitched in and helped me process my meat. Had tables, a grinder, and freezers to get it done. And of course, I took a Big, unique moose in a beautiful spot right out of my day dreams. I did some good fishing after my moose tag was filled. Was an excellent week. Van Canada
Meet your outfitters
Diego Satrustegi - Espacaza 1976 SL, Spain I started guiding hunters in 1984 and have hunted on four continents
James Cagney - James Cagney's New Zealand Hunting Adventures Hunting is the ultimate adventure
Great hunts are about great experiences - great people, places, animals, adventure. BookYourHunt helps us connect and share adventures with hunters from around the worldNew Zealand Hunting Adventures
Spanish Hunting Adventure - Raúl Crespo de Evan, Spain (Game Keeper & Manager, professional hunter) Your satisfaction is the success of any professional engaged.
BookYouHunt helps us to connect and share Spanish Hunting Adventures with International Hunters!Spanish Hunting Adventure
We launched BaitYourHook.com!
Check out the easiest way to find and book the best fishing trips worldwide for the best price.
Press about us
- New Service Puts Your Dream Hunt Just A Click Away BookYourHunt.com is poised to be a game-changer for the hunting industry.
- The best way to book a hunt BookYourHunt's focus on transparency and ethical hunting are very much in line with main values of hunting industry.
- New Hunting Marketplace May Be Next "Industry Disruptor" BookYourHunt is the new online service that's poised to revolutionize the way outfitters market hunts and hunters book their trips.
- Book Your Hunt Web Style Why couldn't there be a website that allows hunters simply to click and buy as they do with all other sorts of travel? That's the question Aleksei Agafonov had, so he created BookYourHunt.com to fill the need.
- BookYourHunt.com - Jagdreise buchen leicht gemacht! Nutzer haben dahingehend den Vorteil, dass Ihnen sofort die Kosten offenbart werden. Viele Jagdanbieter zeigen auch auf ihren Seiten ihre Angebote, doch die vollen Kosten sind nicht immer einsehbar. Dies ist hier anders...
- Людям нужна честность Михаил Кречмар беседует с основателем проекта BookYourHunt