BookYourHunt's global approach enables us to reach those hunters who demand the best from all over the world.High Peak Station
Book your hunt directly from737 outfitters5030 hunting trips worldwide
- invite your friend both get $100
Invite your friend now!
Don't have an account yet? Sign up!
- Unforgettable Experience Very professional guides. Went out of their way to make sure I harvested a gator and a hog. Bruce United States
- New Brunswick Bears The obvious attention you get to showing up, and to getting back to camp safely. All with the harvest in mind before and after. Thomas United States
- Red Stag hunt I have just returned from a red stag hunt in Poland. Marek and Stefan were easy to work with and completely honest in dealing with me. I found the lodging to be comfortable and the food was outstanding Polish country fare. My guide was very knowledgeable and hardworking. The area that we hunted held a large concentration of game. I took a excellent old stag and a nice boar. I highly recommend this hunt and expect to go back. William United States
- Thank you!! A wonderful hunting adventure is over. At the beginning of September we spent 8 days with Arsenii and his team on moose and bear hunting. Arsenii promised us at the beginning to offer us a unique hunting adventure with memories for lifetime. The team is made up of experienced hunters and loving people who really understand their craft. All people were from the beginning very hard-working to bring us to success. It is a wilderness hunt. We were stalking moose and evening sitting on bears. We were able to take a strong moose and a handsome bear. A day hunting bird rounded off everything. A big thank you to all the persons involved. You were all great to us. You kept what you promised and gave us a first class hunting experience. THANK YOU Luke and Christian Lukas Austria
- trip of a life time everything, the people, the food, the hunt, the location, you have to hunt diligently. MICHAEL Colombia
- Great adventure! We had an amazing hunt with WR Outfitters. Great time at spike camp, hikes to some pristine moose habitat, overall it was an unforgettable adventure. Wonderful hospitality, everybody at camp made us feel like family. Thanks to the cooks for all the great food! Guides are professional, knowledgeable and dedicated. Their passion and hard work are just amazing! Also the best fishing we've ever done! Eduardo Canada
- Great Outfit Took care of everything from start to finish . Kept me well informed. No surprises during hunt. Jay United States
- Honest, Reliable, Excellent I have hunted there several times a a few of their different lodges. I have also taken my family including small children. The loves kids and relish including them in the hunt and making it a special and memorable experience. Every one of their properties is magnificent both in lodging and game quality. You will come the first time as a client and leave as family. Truly a special outfit. James United States
- Delivered As Promised! Exceptional guides, lodging, food and hospitality! No worries of overpromising and under delivering here. Quality game abounds. Stuart United States
- Excellent two days of action packed stalking. From the original communications to the farewell, Oliver was a professional guide, superb host and great company. I booked two days with them as the location and price looked ideal: as someone who is new to hunting this year (a few stalks, just done DSC1) I wanted to gain some experience on a few stalks over two days. This trip delivered everything I hoped for and some things I hadn't even considered. The woodland location was beautiful; seeing the sunrise on the second day as we stalked across the lightly frosted ground, listening to the barks of muntjac was an incredible experience. Since zero'ing the rifle on the first morning we'd seen plenty of deer - roe and muntjac with some wonderful roe bucks (out of season of course) within 50 yards. We had many encounters with deer which was what I was hoping for; the chance to watch them through binoculars, by eye, to hear them, and observe their behaviour. Oliver was superb at getting us to the deer, and just as importantly for me, explaining the process behind it. As the second day was drawing to a close I had yet to connect with a deer but after my excitement on day one I was already reflecting on the great experiences I'd had so far, and that if I went home without a deer I was already happy to have had the chance to see and hear so much, and to practise stalking up to deer on several occasions. The learning outcome was already invaluable. However, as the sun was preparing to slip behind the hills Oliver suggested one more stake out in the woods. We set up in a promising looking ride to patiently wait for a roe doe that might come out before sunset. Twenty minutes later, nothing. Then some movement, and a lovey doe stepped out into the ride. Broadside on, maybe just 60-70 yards out, I made the shot and was delighted to see her drop right away. I really liked the efficient field graloch demonstrated by Oliver, which lead to an interesting chat about keeping it simple. I now had a fantastic conditioned deer for the freezer which I had hoped for but of course you can't guarantee; so yes you could say I was over the moon! This was an action packed couple of days. The location was ideal - plenty of deer, but Oliver's knowledge and fieldcraft, and professional approach but with plenty of good chatter really made this a special experience. Dom United Kingdom
Meet your outfitters
Simon Guild - High Peak Station, New Zealand Our family has hosted discerning hunters on our private estate for over thirty years
Jono McHugh - Kingsview Safaris, South Africa (outfitter, professional hunter) BookYourHunt protects the Hunter and the Outfitter...
while allowing for complete transparency between them bothKingsview Safaris
Charly Watson - CazaPampa, Argentina Being one of the biggest hunting destinations in South America...
We decided to partner with BookYourHunt because we trust in their confident and effective online booking serviceCazaPampa
We launched BaitYourHook.com!
Check out the easiest way to find and book the best fishing trips worldwide for the best price.
Press about us
- New Service Puts Your Dream Hunt Just A Click Away BookYourHunt.com is poised to be a game-changer for the hunting industry.
- The best way to book a hunt BookYourHunt's focus on transparency and ethical hunting are very much in line with main values of hunting industry.
- New Hunting Marketplace May Be Next "Industry Disruptor" Online travel booking services like Trivago, Kayak and TripAdvisor have "disrupted" the whole travel industry, changing the way people plan and book their travel-but would you book hunts this way?
- Book Your Hunt Web Style Why couldn't there be a website that allows hunters simply to click and buy as they do with all other sorts of travel? That's the question Aleksei Agafonov had, so he created BookYourHunt.com to fill the need.
- More than 1,500 hunts now available on BookYourHunt.com BookYourHunt.com is an informative, user-friendly website that guarantees the best available prices. It provides hunters with the most accessible and cost-effective way of discovering and booking the broadest selection of hunting opportunities across the globe.
- BookYourHunt.com - Jagdreise buchen leicht gemacht! Nutzer haben dahingehend den Vorteil, dass Ihnen sofort die Kosten offenbart werden. Viele Jagdanbieter zeigen auch auf ihren Seiten ihre Angebote, doch die vollen Kosten sind nicht immer einsehbar. Dies ist hier anders...
- Людям нужна честность Михаил Кречмар беседует с основателем проекта BookYourHunt