Our family company has made hunters dreams a reality for 27 years and BookYourHunt helps us achieve this.Mountain Hunters
Book your hunt directly from742 outfitters5035 hunting trips worldwide
- invite your friend both get $100
Invite your friend now!
Don't have an account yet? Sign up!
- Everything was perfect! Cabins were pristine and well stocked. The owners went above and beyond to make sure I didn’t need anything. My guide is the best of the best. I’ve booked a whitetail deer hunt and can’t wait. Ryan United States
- Real Hunting Dirk and Jen are fantastic people and along with their guides worked relentlessly to locate mountain lions over extremely difficult terrain and less than ideal tracking conditions. Three lions were treed during the week, and even if I had not get one I would absolutely recommend GPO. I look forward to seeing them again in a future adventure. Rodrigo United States
- We came, we went, we saw and we harvested! I had promised my wife a trip to Italy but under the current situation that did not materialize. I ask her if she would settle for a Moose hunt instead? Lol. She turned out to be the lucky charm. We drove up from southern B.C. and arrived before noon on the 15th of October. We were greeted by Harley the dog and Ray the guide and owner. We chatted with one of the other hunters that were there and he commented that the Moose were plentiful. The three of us headed out that afternoon and incredibly two hours into the hunt we harvested a magnificent and massive 1100 lb. Bull! Wow! It was an incredible experience. We would recommend it to anyone! Lol. We had some challenges getting back as the night and weather had moved in. We arrived back safe and it made for an interesting hunting story. The lodge is located on beautiful Chuchi lake and next time we would like to spend more time there. Thanks Ray for a short visit. Lol. Say hello to Harley! Cheers Hagen and Kerry Hagen Canada
- Clean, Friendly and Safe Good roads, easy access, friendly and helpful people Andrew Poland
- Tajikistan 2x2 Ibex Hunt This remote area is part of a snow leopard conservancy. Their conservation model that they use to protect the wildlife, not using the wild game as a food source like many other countries was amazing. The hospitality, work ethic, team work all exceptional. It's a tough hunt - a day to hike into base camp but I killed an exceptional quality ibex on my first day in route to the 2nd camp. I cant say enough great things about the people, they work very hard to make sure you're happy. After the hunt they took us to the hot springs to relax. I plan on returning to Tajikistan to hunt with this outfitter again. Frank United States
- Great Value Ron Schala is an excellent guide, very knowledgeable of the area and it's obvious he wants his customers to succeed. Some of the guides were less experienced but because the area has such a large elk population, everyone had opportunities. If you are a trophy hunter, you could be disappointed but our group was looking for a well rounded hunt and that is what we got. Five hunters, four elk harvested and everyone had multiple opportunities. Wade United States
- 3 for 3 Black Bear Hunt The guide Brad worked very hard. he showed me and my 2 boys trail cam pics and let us choose which one bears we wanted to hunt. We all tagged out on quality bears. Troy United States
- Tajikistan Ibex...Amazing Adventure Coming to Central Asia was a new experience for me. The crew at H&CAT worked tirelessly to ensure our comfort and safety. The unique villages, strenuous hunting and beautiful trophies made for a trip of a lifetime. It was definitely the most difficult yet most rewarding hunt of my life! I highly recommend this hunt to anyone looking for a new challenge! Kirstie United States
- Hunting Trip of a Lifetime Recently I was fortunate to conducted a week-long hunting trip through Karoo Wild Safaris with two friends. We traveled to he Eastern Cape direct from Frankfurt, Germany to Port Elizabeth, ZA. The outfitter, owned and operated by Victor Watson, picked us up in PE himself and drove us to base camp in Kleinpoort. Throughout the experience, we had Victor and Arnold acting as our Professional Hunters (PH) to accompany us, spot animals, track animals, and ensure our safety. We had a wide variation in hunting experience between the three of us, ranging from zero experience to 15 years of hunting experience. Both Victor and Arnold were incredibly helpful in order to make the week an magnificent adventure and accommodate all levels of experience. On day one, within two hours of arriving at the base camp, we set to sighting-in our firearms and began the first stock of the hunt - a successfully zebra trophy. Ours PHs proved to be incredibly knowledgeable and flexible throughout the week, with each of us successfully hunting and taking trophies for every animal we sought out. Victor's staff of trackers, chefs, and maids, made everyday a relaxing and comfortable stay. The company and food at camp are of such high quality, you never want to leave. I would highly recommend Karoo Wild Safaris to anyone who wants a true hunting experience in South Africa. Carsten United States
- Excellent Experience The camp hosts were so nice, helpful, and great cooks. Guides were all very friendly and enjoyable to be with. Good source of hunting knowledge when I asked questions. Lots of options to hunt with lake, river, cuts, marshes. I had a week with such nice hunters as well. I felt like we were all old friends when we left. Everyone in camp pitched in and helped me process my meat. Had tables, a grinder, and freezers to get it done. And of course, I took a Big, unique moose in a beautiful spot right out of my day dreams. I did some good fishing after my moose tag was filled. Was an excellent week. Van Canada
Meet your outfitters
Brent Moody - Mountain Hunters, New Zealand New Zealand offers World Class Red Stag and alpine hunting
Danene van der Westhuyzen - Aru Game Lodges, Namibia (Vice president of NAPHA) We are more than just hunters
We are conservationists, moral philosophers, educators and nature lovers. BookYourHunt shares this with us.Aru Game Lodges
Charly Watson - CazaPampa, Argentina Being one of the biggest hunting destinations in South America...
We decided to partner with BookYourHunt because we trust in their confident and effective online booking serviceCazaPampa
We launched BaitYourHook.com!
Check out the easiest way to find and book the best fishing trips worldwide for the best price.
Press about us
- New Service Puts Your Dream Hunt Just A Click Away BookYourHunt.com is poised to be a game-changer for the hunting industry.
- The best way to book a hunt BookYourHunt's focus on transparency and ethical hunting are very much in line with main values of hunting industry.
- New Hunting Marketplace May Be Next "Industry Disruptor" Online travel booking services like Trivago, Kayak and TripAdvisor have "disrupted" the whole travel industry, changing the way people plan and book their travel-but would you book hunts this way?
- Book Your Hunt Web Style Why couldn't there be a website that allows hunters simply to click and buy as they do with all other sorts of travel? That's the question Aleksei Agafonov had, so he created BookYourHunt.com to fill the need.
- More than 1,500 hunts now available on BookYourHunt.com BookYourHunt.com is an informative, user-friendly website that guarantees the best available prices. It provides hunters with the most accessible and cost-effective way of discovering and booking the broadest selection of hunting opportunities across the globe.
- BookYourHunt.com - Jagdreise buchen leicht gemacht! Nutzer haben dahingehend den Vorteil, dass Ihnen sofort die Kosten offenbart werden. Viele Jagdanbieter zeigen auch auf ihren Seiten ihre Angebote, doch die vollen Kosten sind nicht immer einsehbar. Dies ist hier anders...
- Людям нужна честность Михаил Кречмар беседует с основателем проекта BookYourHunt