Great hunts are about great experiences - great people, places, animals, adventure. BookYourHunt helps us connect and share adventures with hunters from around the worldNew Zealand Hunting Adventures
Book your hunt directly from717 outfitters4297 hunting trips worldwide
- invite your friend both get $100
Invite your friend now!
Don't have an account yet? Sign up!
- Amazing First Trip to Spain I can't say enough good things about our hunting trip in Spain! Ignacio did everything possible to make sure my family and I had an unforgettable, comfortable, exciting adventure. Ignacio provided knowledgeable and capable guides, with numerous animal sitings. GREAT FOOD! Comfortable accommodations. I highly recommend this outfitter if you are interested in a Spanish hunt. Derik United States
- Had an amazing time on Mauritius Island from the forest to the beach. Scenery was amazing in the hunting areas. Jay United States
- Delivered As Promised! Exceptional guides, lodging, food and hospitality! No worries of overpromising and under delivering here. Quality game abounds. Stuart United States
- Ibex Dec. 2019 If you want to be proud of yourself as a hunter this hunt epitomizes what is good and right about big game hunting. On this trip you get to see where your money goes. You will be confident that you are investing into the conservation of wildlife and you will know you are helping a community that earns and deserves your support. You will earn your trophy. Another hunter and I went to the Parcham Conservatory in mid-December 2019. We hunted out of Ravmed and Khijez. We were both successful on 10-11-year-old ibex over 40”. The outfitter was helpful and organized. Guides do their best and want you to harvest a trophy. They accommodate any and all physical and skill levels. Game was plentiful. I believe anyone could actually go on this hunt but the better climbing shape you are in your odds of being successful go up exponentially. The farther you can shoot the better off you are. I felt completely safe and welcome everywhere. Sightseeing was fantastic. Amenities go from none to nice. Claude United States
- Absolutely amazing! Everything, Terry and Stephanie are great people, they take care of you and make sure you have the best experience. Will absolutely be a regular client. Jacob United States
- Excellent two days of action packed stalking. From the original communications to the farewell, Oliver was a professional guide, superb host and great company. I booked two days with them as the location and price looked ideal: as someone who is new to hunting this year (a few stalks, just done DSC1) I wanted to gain some experience on a few stalks over two days. This trip delivered everything I hoped for and some things I hadn't even considered. The woodland location was beautiful; seeing the sunrise on the second day as we stalked across the lightly frosted ground, listening to the barks of muntjac was an incredible experience. Since zero'ing the rifle on the first morning we'd seen plenty of deer - roe and muntjac with some wonderful roe bucks (out of season of course) within 50 yards. We had many encounters with deer which was what I was hoping for; the chance to watch them through binoculars, by eye, to hear them, and observe their behaviour. Oliver was superb at getting us to the deer, and just as importantly for me, explaining the process behind it. As the second day was drawing to a close I had yet to connect with a deer but after my excitement on day one I was already reflecting on the great experiences I'd had so far, and that if I went home without a deer I was already happy to have had the chance to see and hear so much, and to practise stalking up to deer on several occasions. The learning outcome was already invaluable. However, as the sun was preparing to slip behind the hills Oliver suggested one more stake out in the woods. We set up in a promising looking ride to patiently wait for a roe doe that might come out before sunset. Twenty minutes later, nothing. Then some movement, and a lovey doe stepped out into the ride. Broadside on, maybe just 60-70 yards out, I made the shot and was delighted to see her drop right away. I really liked the efficient field graloch demonstrated by Oliver, which lead to an interesting chat about keeping it simple. I now had a fantastic conditioned deer for the freezer which I had hoped for but of course you can't guarantee; so yes you could say I was over the moon! This was an action packed couple of days. The location was ideal - plenty of deer, but Oliver's knowledge and fieldcraft, and professional approach but with plenty of good chatter really made this a special experience. Dom United Kingdom
- Unforgettable Magnificent scenaries, extremly helpful and professional team, very good outfitter and hunting team that you won’t be disappointed with their service and knowledge, and good sea food. Hamad Bahrain
- Red Stag hunt I have just returned from a red stag hunt in Poland. Marek and Stefan were easy to work with and completely honest in dealing with me. I found the lodging to be comfortable and the food was outstanding Polish country fare. My guide was very knowledgeable and hardworking. The area that we hunted held a large concentration of game. I took a excellent old stag and a nice boar. I highly recommend this hunt and expect to go back. William United States
- An Amazing Hunt Above the Arctic Circle This is a real adventure hunt. You will be travelling down frozen fjords, river, lakes, and the rocky overland terrain of western Greenland. Old muskox bulls are abundant as the locals selectively harvest only the cows and calves for meat. Caribou are numerous as well but you will not see any large bulls at this time if year (3x3 or spikes were typical). The small game hunt was exciting and very challenging, we saw a good number foxes including both white and black versions right outside of camp. Camp itself was comfortable and food was satisfying. I would recommend taking a caribou each day for fresh meat in camp as they are very delicous and Thomas does an excellent preparation. Jon United States
- Utah Connection The guides are very capable, professional and knowledgeable. Not only did we have a successful spike elk hunt but we also came away with a deeper understanding of how to hunt these creatures. Great introductory destination hunt. Utah is a beautiful state. Highly recommend! Austin United States
Meet your outfitters
James Cagney - James Cagney's New Zealand Hunting Adventures Hunting is the ultimate adventure
Jono McHugh - Kingsview Safaris, South Africa (outfitter, professional hunter) BookYourHunt protects the Hunter and the Outfitter...
while allowing for complete transparency between them bothKingsview Safaris
Simon Guild - High Peak Station, New Zealand Our family has hosted discerning hunters on our private estate for over thirty years
BookYourHunt's global approach enables us to reach those hunters who demand the best from all over the world.High Peak Station
Press about us
- New Service Puts Your Dream Hunt Just A Click Away BookYourHunt.com is poised to be a game-changer for the hunting industry.
- The best way to book a hunt BookYourHunt's focus on transparency and ethical hunting are very much in line with main values of hunting industry.
- New Hunting Marketplace May Be Next "Industry Disruptor" Online travel booking services like Trivago, Kayak and TripAdvisor have "disrupted" the whole travel industry, changing the way people plan and book their travel-but would you book hunts this way?
- Book Your Hunt Web Style Why couldn't there be a website that allows hunters simply to click and buy as they do with all other sorts of travel? That's the question Aleksei Agafonov had, so he created BookYourHunt.com to fill the need.
- So wird's was mit der perfekten jagdreise Einen Urlaub zu buchen, ist heutzutage kinderleicht. Die Zeiten der Kataloge und der Rundreise durch Reisebüros sind eigentlich vorbei. Mit BookYourHunt gibt es ein Portal, das die Suche nach der perfekten Jagdreise deutlich vereinfacht.
- More than 1,500 hunts now available on BookYourHunt.com BookYourHunt.com is an informative, user-friendly website that guarantees the best available prices. It provides hunters with the most accessible and cost-effective way of discovering and booking the broadest selection of hunting opportunities across the globe.
- BookYourHunt.com Die erste weltweite Buchungsplattform für Jäger. Direkte Angebote von Jagdanbietern. Sofortige Buchungsbestätigung. Hervorragende Auswahlmöglichkeiten. Beste Preisgarantie.
- BookYourHunt.com - Jagdreise buchen leicht gemacht! Nutzer haben dahingehend den Vorteil, dass Ihnen sofort die Kosten offenbart werden. Viele Jagdanbieter zeigen auch auf ihren Seiten ihre Angebote, doch die vollen Kosten sind nicht immer einsehbar. Dies ist hier anders...
- Людям нужна честность Михаил Кречмар беседует с основателем проекта BookYourHunt