We are conservationists, moral philosophers, educators and nature lovers. BookYourHunt shares this with us.Aru Game Lodges
Book your hunt directly from763 outfitters5005 hunting trips worldwide
- invite your friend both get $100
Invite your friend now!
Don't have an account yet? Sign up!
- DIY Archery Mule Deer & General Gun Antelope Dustin was very responsive leading up to the hunt and despite it being a DIY hunt he was very helpful with sharing some pre-scout info which got us headed in the right direction (total 7000 acres to hunt) once the hunt was underway. Our group was four guys all with archery tags and two of us with general gun antelope tags. Antelope tags were fairly easy to fill but archery mule deer was a, to be expected, challenge. Not a challenge because there were no deer but overall what you would expect in a challenging mule deer hunt. Over the course of 5 days we saw one really nice muley buck and multiple other 3x3's. Last day of the hunt one guy in our group harvested a respectable 3x3. We stayed at a rental house in Evanston that we found on VRBO and it was definitely the way to go. If you are thinking of a european mount you HAVE to let Dustin's son do it. He did the best european I have ever seen. Overall it was a very memorable hunt and Dustin was a great host. Jeb United States
- Epic Adventure! This was a fantastic adventure and hunt. Lyle is extremely honest and organized and a true pleasure to be in the field with. One of my best and proudest adventures. Plan on going back soon. James United States
- High Country Archery Elk Hunt This hunt was exactly as discussed. The only problem we had was the elk were not bugling yet, and that makes it tough for an archery hunt. However, this is certainly no reflection of how hard the outfitter worked at trying to get us on bulls. Mike United States
- Great value, quality hunt Quality and quantity of game. Effort put forth by the outfitter to ensure success and satisfaction. ROBERT United States
- Tajikistan ibex: Adventure of a lifetime In September 2018 I hunted ibex in the Parcham Conservancy of Tajikistan through H&CAT. This hunt is not for everyone. But if you are in good shape, love the mountains, and want to truly experience the culture and lifestyle of central Asia, you will find it to be the experience of a lifetime. I will never forget the kind, generous people, the amazing wildlife, and the stunning beauty of the high Pamirs. I have a fair amount of mountain-hunting experience in North America and elsewhere, and this was by far the most physically difficult hunt I have done. My hunting partner and I were both successful on ibex, taking them at an elevation of more than 16,000 feet after several days of tough climbing and hiking. Ibex are magnificent game animals. Get in good hiking/climbing shape. Prepare for long shots. The time of year you go makes a big difference--early in the season it is much more difficult. We were there at the end of September; it was still warm and there was no snow, and the ibex were very high. Once the snow flies, ibex will move lower, and you won’t have to climb as far. The conservancy guides in Parcham were outstanding. They know these mountains intimately, but just as important, they understand visiting hunters. They have an excellent feel for the pace at which you can hike, and will adjust and care for you accordingly. We stayed in a home in the village, and also spent several nights camped out high on the mountain in a small tent. Even in the village, do not expect indoor plumbing, a great deal of privacy, or other comforts you might be used to. Do, however, expect the kindest, most generous people you have ever met to open their homes to you, share with you what they have, and be your hosts and your friends. The people of Tajikistan are welcoming to hunters and to visitors in general. They take pride in their country and their culture. Everyone we met, in the airport, in the villages, and in the city of Dushanbe, made us feel safe and welcome. Be prepared for a very long, rough drive from Dushanbe to the conservancy and back on the infamous Pamir Highway—an adventure in itself. By participating in this hunt, you will be supporting one of the finest hunter-funded conservation projects in the world. H&CAT’s work in setting up and supporting local conservancies has resulted in healthy and thriving populations of ibex, snow leopards, and other species. The money you pay goes directly to the local conservancy where you hunt—not to an outfitter or middleman--providing direct financial support to the local villages, whose inhabitants are now the greatest champions and protectors of Tajikistan’s mountain wildlife. Diana United States
- Awesome Hunt! Outstanding accommodations for a fly in camp. Log cabin with wood stove and picturesque view of the lake. Knowledgeable outfitter with an accommodating attitude and properly equipped for hunters of varying degrees of experience. We saw a lot of moose and both of us tagged out. Friendly, courteous and professional. We were treated like family. Highly recommend! Irving United States
- Spring Black Bear Hunt This hunt is spot and stalk only. We did not hunt over baits. I personally saw 25 bears in 5 days of hunting. Our group saw 41 and the other members of the party hunted an additional day so the total may have been higher. Of the bears I saw 3 were sows each with two cubs for a total of 9. The remaining 16 bears were all legal shooters with at least 4 of them being large for spring bears! I would classify the guides as experts. I will definitely return to hunt with them again in the future. Kelly and Erik were true professionals who pay attention to every detail of the hunt and experience so that you will leave Alberta satisfied! Glen United States
- Had an amazing time on Mauritius Island from the forest to the beach. Scenery was amazing in the hunting areas. Jay United States
- An Amazing Hunt Above the Arctic Circle This is a real adventure hunt. You will be travelling down frozen fjords, river, lakes, and the rocky overland terrain of western Greenland. Old muskox bulls are abundant as the locals selectively harvest only the cows and calves for meat. Caribou are numerous as well but you will not see any large bulls at this time if year (3x3 or spikes were typical). The small game hunt was exciting and very challenging, we saw a good number foxes including both white and black versions right outside of camp. Camp itself was comfortable and food was satisfying. I would recommend taking a caribou each day for fresh meat in camp as they are very delicous and Thomas does an excellent preparation. Jon United States
- Red Stag hunt I have just returned from a red stag hunt in Poland. Marek and Stefan were easy to work with and completely honest in dealing with me. I found the lodging to be comfortable and the food was outstanding Polish country fare. My guide was very knowledgeable and hardworking. The area that we hunted held a large concentration of game. I took a excellent old stag and a nice boar. I highly recommend this hunt and expect to go back. William United States
Meet your outfitters
Danene van der Westhuyzen - Aru Game Lodges, Namibia (Vice president of NAPHA) We are more than just hunters
Charly Watson - CazaPampa, Argentina Being one of the biggest hunting destinations in South America...
We decided to partner with BookYourHunt because we trust in their confident and effective online booking serviceCazaPampa
Brent Moody - Mountain Hunters, New Zealand New Zealand offers World Class Red Stag and alpine hunting
Our family company has made hunters dreams a reality for 27 years and BookYourHunt helps us achieve this.Mountain Hunters
Press about us
- New Service Puts Your Dream Hunt Just A Click Away BookYourHunt.com is poised to be a game-changer for the hunting industry.
- The best way to book a hunt BookYourHunt's focus on transparency and ethical hunting are very much in line with main values of hunting industry.
- New Hunting Marketplace May Be Next "Industry Disruptor" Online travel booking services like Trivago, Kayak and TripAdvisor have "disrupted" the whole travel industry, changing the way people plan and book their travel-but would you book hunts this way?
- Book Your Hunt Web Style Why couldn't there be a website that allows hunters simply to click and buy as they do with all other sorts of travel? That's the question Aleksei Agafonov had, so he created BookYourHunt.com to fill the need.
- So wird's was mit der perfekten jagdreise Einen Urlaub zu buchen, ist heutzutage kinderleicht. Die Zeiten der Kataloge und der Rundreise durch Reisebüros sind eigentlich vorbei. Mit BookYourHunt gibt es ein Portal, das die Suche nach der perfekten Jagdreise deutlich vereinfacht.
- More than 1,500 hunts now available on BookYourHunt.com BookYourHunt.com is an informative, user-friendly website that guarantees the best available prices. It provides hunters with the most accessible and cost-effective way of discovering and booking the broadest selection of hunting opportunities across the globe.
- BookYourHunt.com Die erste weltweite Buchungsplattform für Jäger. Direkte Angebote von Jagdanbietern. Sofortige Buchungsbestätigung. Hervorragende Auswahlmöglichkeiten. Beste Preisgarantie.
- BookYourHunt.com - Jagdreise buchen leicht gemacht! Nutzer haben dahingehend den Vorteil, dass Ihnen sofort die Kosten offenbart werden. Viele Jagdanbieter zeigen auch auf ihren Seiten ihre Angebote, doch die vollen Kosten sind nicht immer einsehbar. Dies ist hier anders...
- Людям нужна честность Михаил Кречмар беседует с основателем проекта BookYourHunt