Great hunts are about great experiences - great people, places, animals, adventure. BookYourHunt helps us connect and share adventures with hunters from around the worldNew Zealand Hunting Adventures
Book your hunt directly from
- The best for the first Buffalo Legends is exactly that, legendary! The accommodation is luxurious, modern, with a Victorian foundation. Richard is a really amazing hunter and an even better guide. With his assistance I managed to successfully stalk and take down a beautiful young kudu bull and an gorgeous impala ewe. Keep in mind this was my first ever hunt! Matty's catering skills are something of note! She created the most amazing meals, with each surpassing it's predecessor. With her passion for food I'm surprised Richard does not have that much extra padding. The farm is well stocked with pristine animals but don't be mistaken they not that easy to get your sights on. To Richard and Matty, thank you so much for making this experience a memorable one. My wife and baby had certainly enjoyed this time with you as well as kicking back to the sound of the South African bushveld. Kriveshin South Africa
- There was 3 hunters in our group , and two of the hunters was placed on water holes with no antelope tracks or sign ! One of the two blinds was put up that same day, without giving the antelope time to adjust to the new set up ! And also the said blind was facing downwards which was very uncomfortable and the view was only the edge of the water , so no option to glass the area at ANY DISTANCE was available to watch for any antelope approaching!! The hunter had to move the blind himself to a better location that was comfortable and had a better view !! Not a lot of thought was given for a bowhunter !! Below is a photo of his view from the blind , but remember his chair and blind are on a steep slope looking down… That he told us ahead of time (once we arrived) about the abundance of rain they had been getting , which was gonna make hunting water holes impossible… Mike United States
- Trip of a lifetime This was my brother-in-law and my first trip hunting out west. I have to say, this was a trip of a lifetime. Dirk and Jen were amazing. They worked very hard provide the best possible experience in every aspect. Food was fantastic, deer everywhere, and great people. We can’t thank them enough for their hard work and attentiveness. We plan on coming back! Hunting isn’t easy and there are no guarantees but dirk did everything in his power to give us the best chance and we were successful. Will never forget our time at GPO. Chuck United States
- Ahmed and Victor are very professional outfitters. All their strength and knowledge are directed to the maximum achievement of the result. They give themselves completely to the preparation for the hunt and the hunt itself! Professional hunting organization and excellent trophies Sergey Russia
- First time stalking I really enjoyed all parts of my hunt, zero-ing the rifle and the hunts. Stalking roe deer was a great experience, we got very close to some of them and watched as they traveled or grazed. Oliver has a lot of knowledge of the area and the animals there, he was very good at getting us close to the animals so we could get better views or take the shot.This hunt was great for me I learned a lot of things to try and will be back eventually. Highly recommend booking a hunt and getting out there. David United States
- Great Gator Hunt Very Professional. Took time to discuss and go over the equipment and explained the process so you knew what to expect before going out on the water. The equipment was organized and all worked well. Last thing you want on a hunt is some battery not charged or something not put back where it was supposed to be. Explained that he would try and get you the size of gator you wanted. You have to understand you are going out into nature and you may end up getting something smaller or bigger than what you want. The lodge was great, roomy, open and the bedroom had its own bathroom. I loved all the animals that decorated the lodge, exactly what you would expect a place like that to look like. The accommodations were very nice and clean. Very open and friendly on the drive to where we went. They have a nice cooler to store the game and big enough for everything they needed to store. Took pictures after the hunt and the next morning. They cleaned up the game in the morning for the pictures. They had specific photos they normally took and then asked if there were any specific photos that I wanted them to take. They also took the game to the processor for you if you wanted. In my situation they were even willing to pick up the meat later on and if a family member was traveling near where I lived would meet me near where they were going. I thought that was great, I said No but probably should have since it’s a 3+ hour drive for me to get the meat 😊. They were extremely nice and open, great hunt and more importantly it was a successful hunt. I would recommend them and if family or friends go in the future, I plan on paying to tag along. Ed United States
- Great Outfit Took care of everything from start to finish . Kept me well informed. No surprises during hunt. Jay United States
- Unforgetting experience Didn’t quite know what to expect as there are only few reviews on this outfitter. But turned out to be a fantastic experience. The campsite has all amenities one could imagine: private cabin, hot shower, sauna, swimming & kayaking in the lake. Further, I was served first class food and drinks by the guide outfitters wife - which was just awesome. And best of all, the Guide outfitter presented me a “magic” spot where we saw plenty of bears over the days of my visit - and where we successfully harvested my spring bear already on the first evening. It was an amazing stalk which excited both of us. Will come back for sure! Martin Germany
- Great time in Argentina shooting doves with my son. The dove shooting in Argentina is unquestionable but Tomas made us feel like guests and took care of everything. Richard United States
- Great fun and great hospitality. You can not go wrong with this outfitter and his family. The people you work with were funny, fun and very professional. The accommodations were good and the food was superb. Christopher United States
- invite your friend both get $100
Invite your friend now!
Don't have an account yet? Sign up!
Meet your outfitters
James Cagney - James Cagney's New Zealand Hunting Adventures Hunting is the ultimate adventure
Maxim Anikin - Baikal Royal Safari, Russia (biologist, expert in gamekeeping) Ancient Russian and Buryat hunting traditions among the nature magic of lake Baikal
With BookYourHunt we are much more closer to hunters all over the worldBaikal Royal Safari
Danene van der Westhuyzen - Aru Game Lodges, Namibia (Vice president of NAPHA) We are more than just hunters
We are conservationists, moral philosophers, educators and nature lovers. BookYourHunt shares this with us.Aru Game Lodges
We launched BaitYourHook.com!
Check out the easiest way to find and book the best fishing trips worldwide for the best price.
Press about us
- New Service Puts Your Dream Hunt Just A Click Away BookYourHunt.com is poised to be a game-changer for the hunting industry.
- The best way to book a hunt BookYourHunt's focus on transparency and ethical hunting are very much in line with main values of hunting industry.
- New Hunting Marketplace May Be Next "Industry Disruptor" BookYourHunt is the new online service that's poised to revolutionize the way outfitters market hunts and hunters book their trips.
- Book Your Hunt Web Style Why couldn't there be a website that allows hunters simply to click and buy as they do with all other sorts of travel? That's the question Aleksei Agafonov had, so he created BookYourHunt.com to fill the need.
- BookYourHunt.com - Jagdreise buchen leicht gemacht! Nutzer haben dahingehend den Vorteil, dass Ihnen sofort die Kosten offenbart werden. Viele Jagdanbieter zeigen auch auf ihren Seiten ihre Angebote, doch die vollen Kosten sind nicht immer einsehbar. Dies ist hier anders...
- Людям нужна честность Михаил Кречмар беседует с основателем проекта BookYourHunt