We decided to partner with BookYourHunt because we trust in their confident and effective online booking serviceCazaPampa
Book your hunt directly from652 outfitters4445 hunting trips worldwide
- invite your friend both get $100
Invite your friend now!
Don't have an account yet? Sign up!
- Spring Bear Hunt 2018 Vance, his family and staff, provided an unparalleled and unique hunting experience. Vance and the other guides work tirelessly to ensure that you are presented with the opportunity (actually multiple opportunities) to harvest a black bear. The cabin accommodations were spacious, clean, with amazing views of the Winnipeg River. The food is amazing and the entire staff works the hunter's hours and does not leave until all the hunters have been taken care of. Sometimes not until after midnight. The staff are there to start early the next day. Not only would I highly recommend them, but I have already booked my next hunt with them! Brian United States
- Hunt of a Lifetime They were honest people. I got a Grizzly bear on a trophy fee. I got a shot at 3 wolf's .my bad I missed. I got a really nice Carabou. The guide Luke bros Wes was the best guide I ever hunted with. He got me on a bear and a Caribou. Even after I sprain my knee. He was a real professional. He pushed me when we had to never left me behind and hunted with in my limitations. I can't say enough good things about him. If I am ever lucky enough to ever hunt with Luke and Wes again I would count it as a blessing.Luke even move me. After I got my bear to where the Caribou were. As they were 2 weeks late in there annual migration. Francis United States
- Spring Black Bear Hunt This hunt is spot and stalk only. We did not hunt over baits. I personally saw 25 bears in 5 days of hunting. Our group saw 41 and the other members of the party hunted an additional day so the total may have been higher. Of the bears I saw 3 were sows each with two cubs for a total of 9. The remaining 16 bears were all legal shooters with at least 4 of them being large for spring bears! I would classify the guides as experts. I will definitely return to hunt with them again in the future. Kelly and Erik were true professionals who pay attention to every detail of the hunt and experience so that you will leave Alberta satisfied! Glen United States
- Typical Tuscany hunting experience... Hospitality and friendly atmosphere HB Lebanon
- Tajikistan Ibex...Amazing Adventure Coming to Central Asia was a new experience for me. The crew at H&CAT worked tirelessly to ensure our comfort and safety. The unique villages, strenuous hunting and beautiful trophies made for a trip of a lifetime. It was definitely the most difficult yet most rewarding hunt of my life! I highly recommend this hunt to anyone looking for a new challenge! Kirstie United States
- New Brunswick Bears at "Rainbow Falls Outfitters Inc." The obvious attention you get to showing up, and to getting back to camp safely. All with the harvest in mind before and after. Thomas United States
- Sore Shoulders These guys work hard to make your hunt memorable. Bring a big group, book their lodge and photographer too for a lasting memory. Tommy United States
- Excellent two days of action packed stalking. From the original communications to the farewell, Oliver was a professional guide, superb host and great company. I booked two days with Tusk and Antler as the location and price looked ideal: as someone who is new to hunting this year (a few stalks, just done DSC1) I wanted to gain some experience on a few stalks over two days. This trip delivered everything I hoped for and some things I hadn't even considered. The woodland location was beautiful; seeing the sunrise on the second day as we stalked across the lightly frosted ground, listening to the barks of muntjac was an incredible experience. Since zero'ing the rifle on the first morning we'd seen plenty of deer - roe and muntjac with some wonderful roe bucks (out of season of course) within 50 yards. We had many encounters with deer which was what I was hoping for; the chance to watch them through binoculars, by eye, to hear them, and observe their behaviour. Oliver was superb at getting us to the deer, and just as importantly for me, explaining the process behind it. As the second day was drawing to a close I had yet to connect with a deer but after my excitement on day one I was already reflecting on the great experiences I'd had so far, and that if I went home without a deer I was already happy to have had the chance to see and hear so much, and to practise stalking up to deer on several occasions. The learning outcome was already invaluable. However, as the sun was preparing to slip behind the hills Oliver suggested one more stake out in the woods. We set up in a promising looking ride to patiently wait for a roe doe that might come out before sunset. Twenty minutes later, nothing. Then some movement, and a lovey doe stepped out into the ride. Broadside on, maybe just 60-70 yards out, I made the shot and was delighted to see her drop right away. I really liked the efficient field graloch demonstrated by Oliver, which lead to an interesting chat about keeping it simple. I now had a fantastic conditioned deer for the freezer which I had hoped for but of course you can't guarantee; so yes you could say I was over the moon! This was an action packed couple of days. The location was ideal - plenty of deer, but Oliver's knowledge and fieldcraft, and professional approach but with plenty of good chatter really made this a special experience. Dom United Kingdom
- Tajikistan 2x2 Ibex Hunt This remote area is part of a snow leopard conservancy. Their conservation model that they use to protect the wildlife, not using the wild game as a food source like many other countries was amazing. The hospitality, work ethic, team work all exceptional. It's a tough hunt - a day to hike into base camp but I killed an exceptional quality ibex on my first day in route to the 2nd camp. I cant say enough great things about the people, they work very hard to make sure you're happy. After the hunt they took us to the hot springs to relax. I plan on returning to Tajikistan to hunt with this outfitter again. Frank United States
- Western Outdoor Adventure (Colorado) There is a lot to like about WOA Outfitters! I booked an antelope, mule deer and elk hunt with them in 2018. The outfitter and his wife run an outstanding operation and are local to the hunting area. The guides are knowledgeable and will put you on game fast; as they know right where to go. There is sufficient game that you can glass several animals to select the one to harvest for your particular interest. They meat processing and Euro mounting are made easy and reasonably priced. The accommodations are awesome and the ranchers I stayed with made me feel right at home. I didn't want to leave! The outfitter leases tens of thousands of acres of land and manages the game expertly. They are very careful to let the game quality mature and improve by providing sanctuary areas. The outfitter and his guides are just great people to hunt with as well. I would highly recommend WOA and plan to return. Brian United States
Meet your outfitters
Charly Watson - CazaPampa, Argentina Being one of the biggest hunting destinations in South America...
Simon Guild - High Peak Station, New Zealand Our family has hosted discerning hunters on our private estate for over thirty years
BookYourHunt's global approach enables us to reach those hunters who demand the best from all over the world.High Peak Station
Jono McHugh - Kingsview Safaris, South Africa (outfitter, professional hunter) BookYourHunt protects the Hunter and the Outfitter...
while allowing for complete transparency between them bothKingsview Safaris
Press about us
- New Service Puts Your Dream Hunt Just A Click Away BookYourHunt.com is poised to be a game-changer for the hunting industry.
- The best way to book a hunt BookYourHunt's focus on transparency and ethical hunting are very much in line with main values of hunting industry.
- New Hunting Marketplace May Be Next "Industry Disruptor" Online travel booking services like Trivago, Kayak and TripAdvisor have "disrupted" the whole travel industry, changing the way people plan and book their travel-but would you book hunts this way?
- Book Your Hunt Web Style Why couldn't there be a website that allows hunters simply to click and buy as they do with all other sorts of travel? That's the question Aleksei Agafonov had, so he created BookYourHunt.com to fill the need.
- So wird's was mit der perfekten jagdreise Einen Urlaub zu buchen, ist heutzutage kinderleicht. Die Zeiten der Kataloge und der Rundreise durch Reisebüros sind eigentlich vorbei. Mit BookYourHunt gibt es ein Portal, das die Suche nach der perfekten Jagdreise deutlich vereinfacht.
- More than 1,500 hunts now available on BookYourHunt.com BookYourHunt.com is an informative, user-friendly website that guarantees the best available prices. It provides hunters with the most accessible and cost-effective way of discovering and booking the broadest selection of hunting opportunities across the globe.
- BookYourHunt.com Die erste weltweite Buchungsplattform für Jäger. Direkte Angebote von Jagdanbietern. Sofortige Buchungsbestätigung. Hervorragende Auswahlmöglichkeiten. Beste Preisgarantie.
- BookYourHunt.com - Jagdreise buchen leicht gemacht! Nutzer haben dahingehend den Vorteil, dass Ihnen sofort die Kosten offenbart werden. Viele Jagdanbieter zeigen auch auf ihren Seiten ihre Angebote, doch die vollen Kosten sind nicht immer einsehbar. Dies ist hier anders...
- Людям нужна честность Михаил Кречмар беседует с основателем проекта BookYourHunt