Book your hunt directly from638 outfitters4297 hunting trips worldwide
- invite your friend both get $100
Invite your friend now!
Don't have an account yet? Sign up!
- Unforgettable Magnificent scenaries, extremly helpful and professional team, very good outfitter and hunting team that you won’t be disappointed with their service and knowledge, and good sea food. Hamad Bahrain
- Excellent place for making family memories! We were treated like family and the staff went beyond our expectations to make us feel at home. We booked this hunt to put meat in the freezer, but I look forward to bringing my children back to learn to hunt with Jim and his staff and enjoy more of their wonderful hospitality. Clayton United States
- Thank you!! A wonderful hunting adventure is over. At the beginning of September we spent 8 days with Arsenii and his team on moose and bear hunting. Arsenii promised us at the beginning to offer us a unique hunting adventure with memories for lifetime. The team is made up of experienced hunters and loving people who really understand their craft. All people were from the beginning very hard-working to bring us to success. It is a wilderness hunt. We were stalking moose and evening sitting on bears. We were able to take a strong moose and a handsome bear. A day hunting bird rounded off everything. A big thank you to all the persons involved. You were all great to us. You kept what you promised and gave us a first class hunting experience. THANK YOU Luke and Christian Lukas Austria
- Tajikistan ibex: Adventure of a lifetime In September 2018 I hunted ibex in the Parcham Conservancy of Tajikistan through H&CAT. This hunt is not for everyone. But if you are in good shape, love the mountains, and want to truly experience the culture and lifestyle of central Asia, you will find it to be the experience of a lifetime. I will never forget the kind, generous people, the amazing wildlife, and the stunning beauty of the high Pamirs. I have a fair amount of mountain-hunting experience in North America and elsewhere, and this was by far the most physically difficult hunt I have done. My hunting partner and I were both successful on ibex, taking them at an elevation of more than 16,000 feet after several days of tough climbing and hiking. Ibex are magnificent game animals. Get in good hiking/climbing shape. Prepare for long shots. The time of year you go makes a big difference--early in the season it is much more difficult. We were there at the end of September; it was still warm and there was no snow, and the ibex were very high. Once the snow flies, ibex will move lower, and you won’t have to climb as far. The conservancy guides in Parcham were outstanding. They know these mountains intimately, but just as important, they understand visiting hunters. They have an excellent feel for the pace at which you can hike, and will adjust and care for you accordingly. We stayed in a home in the village, and also spent several nights camped out high on the mountain in a small tent. Even in the village, do not expect indoor plumbing, a great deal of privacy, or other comforts you might be used to. Do, however, expect the kindest, most generous people you have ever met to open their homes to you, share with you what they have, and be your hosts and your friends. The people of Tajikistan are welcoming to hunters and to visitors in general. They take pride in their country and their culture. Everyone we met, in the airport, in the villages, and in the city of Dushanbe, made us feel safe and welcome. Be prepared for a very long, rough drive from Dushanbe to the conservancy and back on the infamous Pamir Highway—an adventure in itself. By participating in this hunt, you will be supporting one of the finest hunter-funded conservation projects in the world. H&CAT’s work in setting up and supporting local conservancies has resulted in healthy and thriving populations of ibex, snow leopards, and other species. The money you pay goes directly to the local conservancy where you hunt—not to an outfitter or middleman--providing direct financial support to the local villages, whose inhabitants are now the greatest champions and protectors of Tajikistan’s mountain wildlife. Diana United States
- Spring Bear Hunt 2018 Vance, his family and staff, provided an unparalleled and unique hunting experience. Vance and the other guides work tirelessly to ensure that you are presented with the opportunity (actually multiple opportunities) to harvest a black bear. The cabin accommodations were spacious, clean, with amazing views of the Winnipeg River. The food is amazing and the entire staff works the hunter's hours and does not leave until all the hunters have been taken care of. Sometimes not until after midnight. The staff are there to start early the next day. Not only would I highly recommend them, but I have already booked my next hunt with them! Brian United States
- Sore Shoulders These guys work hard to make your hunt memorable. Bring a big group, book their lodge and photographer too for a lasting memory. Tommy United States
- Tajikistan Ibex...Amazing Adventure Coming to Central Asia was a new experience for me. The crew at H&CAT worked tirelessly to ensure our comfort and safety. The unique villages, strenuous hunting and beautiful trophies made for a trip of a lifetime. It was definitely the most difficult yet most rewarding hunt of my life! I highly recommend this hunt to anyone looking for a new challenge! Kirstie United States
- Perfect Hunt Accommodations and food were excellent. Guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. They made every effort to make my hunt a success. Jeff United States
- Excellent two days of action packed stalking. From the original communications to the farewell, Oliver was a professional guide, superb host and great company. I booked two days with Tusk and Antler as the location and price looked ideal: as someone who is new to hunting this year (a few stalks, just done DSC1) I wanted to gain some experience on a few stalks over two days. This trip delivered everything I hoped for and some things I hadn't even considered. The woodland location was beautiful; seeing the sunrise on the second day as we stalked across the lightly frosted ground, listening to the barks of muntjac was an incredible experience. Since zero'ing the rifle on the first morning we'd seen plenty of deer - roe and muntjac with some wonderful roe bucks (out of season of course) within 50 yards. We had many encounters with deer which was what I was hoping for; the chance to watch them through binoculars, by eye, to hear them, and observe their behaviour. Oliver was superb at getting us to the deer, and just as importantly for me, explaining the process behind it. As the second day was drawing to a close I had yet to connect with a deer but after my excitement on day one I was already reflecting on the great experiences I'd had so far, and that if I went home without a deer I was already happy to have had the chance to see and hear so much, and to practise stalking up to deer on several occasions. The learning outcome was already invaluable. However, as the sun was preparing to slip behind the hills Oliver suggested one more stake out in the woods. We set up in a promising looking ride to patiently wait for a roe doe that might come out before sunset. Twenty minutes later, nothing. Then some movement, and a lovey doe stepped out into the ride. Broadside on, maybe just 60-70 yards out, I made the shot and was delighted to see her drop right away. I really liked the efficient field graloch demonstrated by Oliver, which lead to an interesting chat about keeping it simple. I now had a fantastic conditioned deer for the freezer which I had hoped for but of course you can't guarantee; so yes you could say I was over the moon! This was an action packed couple of days. The location was ideal - plenty of deer, but Oliver's knowledge and fieldcraft, and professional approach but with plenty of good chatter really made this a special experience. Dom United Kingdom
- Western Outdoor Adventure (Colorado) There is a lot to like about WOA Outfitters! I booked an antelope, mule deer and elk hunt with them in 2018. The outfitter and his wife run an outstanding operation and are local to the hunting area. The guides are knowledgeable and will put you on game fast; as they know right where to go. There is sufficient game that you can glass several animals to select the one to harvest for your particular interest. They meat processing and Euro mounting are made easy and reasonably priced. The accommodations are awesome and the ranchers I stayed with made me feel right at home. I didn't want to leave! The outfitter leases tens of thousands of acres of land and manages the game expertly. They are very careful to let the game quality mature and improve by providing sanctuary areas. The outfitter and his guides are just great people to hunt with as well. I would highly recommend WOA and plan to return. Brian United States
Meet your outfitters
Ben Heystek - Ben Heystek Safaris, South Africa BookYourHunt – the only reliable place to book a true African Safari Ben Heystek Safaris
Charly Watson - CazaPampa, Argentina Being one of the biggest hunting destinations in South America...
We decided to partner with BookYourHunt because we trust in their confident and effective online booking serviceCazaPampa
Maxim Anikin - Baikal Royal Safari, Russia (biologist, expert in gamekeeping) Ancient Russian and Buryat hunting traditions among the nature magic of lake Baikal
With BookYourHunt we are much more closer to hunters all over the worldBaikal Royal Safari
Press about us
- New Service Puts Your Dream Hunt Just A Click Away BookYourHunt.com is poised to be a game-changer for the hunting industry.
- The best way to book a hunt BookYourHunt's focus on transparency and ethical hunting are very much in line with main values of hunting industry.
- New Hunting Marketplace May Be Next "Industry Disruptor" Online travel booking services like Trivago, Kayak and TripAdvisor have "disrupted" the whole travel industry, changing the way people plan and book their travel-but would you book hunts this way?
- Book Your Hunt Web Style Why couldn't there be a website that allows hunters simply to click and buy as they do with all other sorts of travel? That's the question Aleksei Agafonov had, so he created BookYourHunt.com to fill the need.
- So wird's was mit der perfekten jagdreise Einen Urlaub zu buchen, ist heutzutage kinderleicht. Die Zeiten der Kataloge und der Rundreise durch Reisebüros sind eigentlich vorbei. Mit BookYourHunt gibt es ein Portal, das die Suche nach der perfekten Jagdreise deutlich vereinfacht.
- More than 1,500 hunts now available on BookYourHunt.com BookYourHunt.com is an informative, user-friendly website that guarantees the best available prices. It provides hunters with the most accessible and cost-effective way of discovering and booking the broadest selection of hunting opportunities across the globe.
- BookYourHunt.com Die erste weltweite Buchungsplattform für Jäger. Direkte Angebote von Jagdanbietern. Sofortige Buchungsbestätigung. Hervorragende Auswahlmöglichkeiten. Beste Preisgarantie.
- BookYourHunt.com - Jagdreise buchen leicht gemacht! Nutzer haben dahingehend den Vorteil, dass Ihnen sofort die Kosten offenbart werden. Viele Jagdanbieter zeigen auch auf ihren Seiten ihre Angebote, doch die vollen Kosten sind nicht immer einsehbar. Dies ist hier anders...
- Людям нужна честность Михаил Кречмар беседует с основателем проекта BookYourHunt