Current job openings at BookYourHunt.com
How To Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com, specifying which position you are applying for.
Client Support Manager
We are looking for a Client support manager to provide excellent customer service to both types of our customers: hunters and outfitters.
- Taking ownership of hunters' enquiries via email and phone
- Learning about BookYourHunt's services and keeping up to date with changes
- Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with hunters
- Taking initiatives to improve hunters service experience
- Manage and support existing outfitter base in the US and Canada
- Onboard new outfitters and familiarize them with the system
- Assist in online / offline marketing campaigns to attract new outfitters
In the foreseeable future, the candidate will have a unique opportunity to build a team of likeminded people to scale up these processes inside the Company.
The candidate has to be a quick learner, native English speaker, have excellent communication skills and the ability to delegate tasks, as well as efficiently manage people. You will work remotely, communicating online with existing team members, who are based in the US and Europe.
We are open to any work arrangements, however we will give preference to the candidates who are willing to work full time.
Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital marketing manager to develop and execute our multi-channel digital marketing campaign.
- Develop and execute KPI’s-driven multi-channel digital marketing strategy with a focus on building online media presence in the US
- Research new online media opportunities, lead negotiations with potential partners, write / manage preparation and publish articles
- Prepare press-releases, plan and execute its distribution (including via paid services)
- Find guest blogging opportunities, write / coordinate preparation and publish posts
- Plan and execute our email marketing campaign (prepare content / write and dispatch emails)
- Plan, execute, and measure conversion rate optimization experiments
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against KPIs
- Proven digital marketing experience and track record
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in CRO and with A/B and multivariate experiments
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
The candidate has to be ambitious and able to work with no or little supervision. We need a real professional with proven working experience and the ability to achieve ambitious KPI’s and significantly improve company's online media presence in the US.
You will work remotely, communicating online with existing team members, who are based in Europe, Russia and the USA. We are open to any work arrangements and ready to offer high result-oriented compensation.