We are conservationists, moral philosophers, educators and nature lovers. BookYourHunt shares this with us.Aru Game Lodges
Book your hunt directly from702 outfitters4763 hunting trips worldwide
- invite your friend both get $100
Invite your friend now!
Don't have an account yet? Sign up!
- Very happy The people were great Frank Norway
- Excellent two days of action packed stalking. From the original communications to the farewell, Oliver was a professional guide, superb host and great company. I booked two days with them as the location and price looked ideal: as someone who is new to hunting this year (a few stalks, just done DSC1) I wanted to gain some experience on a few stalks over two days. This trip delivered everything I hoped for and some things I hadn't even considered. The woodland location was beautiful; seeing the sunrise on the second day as we stalked across the lightly frosted ground, listening to the barks of muntjac was an incredible experience. Since zero'ing the rifle on the first morning we'd seen plenty of deer - roe and muntjac with some wonderful roe bucks (out of season of course) within 50 yards. We had many encounters with deer which was what I was hoping for; the chance to watch them through binoculars, by eye, to hear them, and observe their behaviour. Oliver was superb at getting us to the deer, and just as importantly for me, explaining the process behind it. As the second day was drawing to a close I had yet to connect with a deer but after my excitement on day one I was already reflecting on the great experiences I'd had so far, and that if I went home without a deer I was already happy to have had the chance to see and hear so much, and to practise stalking up to deer on several occasions. The learning outcome was already invaluable. However, as the sun was preparing to slip behind the hills Oliver suggested one more stake out in the woods. We set up in a promising looking ride to patiently wait for a roe doe that might come out before sunset. Twenty minutes later, nothing. Then some movement, and a lovey doe stepped out into the ride. Broadside on, maybe just 60-70 yards out, I made the shot and was delighted to see her drop right away. I really liked the efficient field graloch demonstrated by Oliver, which lead to an interesting chat about keeping it simple. I now had a fantastic conditioned deer for the freezer which I had hoped for but of course you can't guarantee; so yes you could say I was over the moon! This was an action packed couple of days. The location was ideal - plenty of deer, but Oliver's knowledge and fieldcraft, and professional approach but with plenty of good chatter really made this a special experience. Dom United Kingdom
- New Brunswick Bears The obvious attention you get to showing up, and to getting back to camp safely. All with the harvest in mind before and after. Thomas United States
- Turkey hunt Booked a last minute turkey hunt with Dirk and what a great time,highly recommended.Very friendly environment and great hunting! Jordan Canada
- Fantastic Trip The accommodations were comfortable. The food was very good. Without internet and phone it was a very peaceful week. The hunting locations showed lots of possibilities but the bears did not always hold up their side. Still each person took home a bear. Peter United States
- Everything was amazing!!! This is a lifetime adventure. I would recommend this outfitter to ANYONE considering this hunt. A new adventure in a beautiful country, particularly outside the cities The owner work perfect before, under and after the hunt. Razi is an incredible good outfitter. Vey professional, considerate and experienced. Razi's service is such that we were never concerned for our safety, and EVERYONE on the hunting part of the hunt were outstanding. Guides work hard to find game. Good healthy animals, I saw herds of 10 to 20 with some real monster trophies. This is not a hunt for everyone and I soon realized just how demanding high altitude mountain hiking really is, but they did a great job of accommodating hunters of all sizes and levels of experience. Guides, camp staff, accommodations and food were excellent and made trip better. JESUS Spain
- Awesome experience in the Wicklow Mountians The people where fantastic. My boys and I felt like family when we were there. The hunting is everything we expected and more. Jamie our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the game and area. He had us on deer all the time. The lodge was very comfortable and the food was great. get the Venison for dinner! James United States
- Western Outdoor Adventure (Colorado) There is a lot to like about WOA Outfitters! I booked an antelope, mule deer and elk hunt with them in 2018. The outfitter and his wife run an outstanding operation and are local to the hunting area. The guides are knowledgeable and will put you on game fast; as they know right where to go. There is sufficient game that you can glass several animals to select the one to harvest for your particular interest. They meat processing and Euro mounting are made easy and reasonably priced. The accommodations are awesome and the ranchers I stayed with made me feel right at home. I didn't want to leave! The outfitter leases tens of thousands of acres of land and manages the game expertly. They are very careful to let the game quality mature and improve by providing sanctuary areas. The outfitter and his guides are just great people to hunt with as well. I would highly recommend WOA and plan to return. Brian United States
- Excellent place for making family memories! We were treated like family and the staff went beyond our expectations to make us feel at home. We booked this hunt to put meat in the freezer, but I look forward to bringing my children back to learn to hunt with Jim and his staff and enjoy more of their wonderful hospitality. Clayton United States
- Thank you!! A wonderful hunting adventure is over. At the beginning of September we spent 8 days with Arsenii and his team on moose and bear hunting. Arsenii promised us at the beginning to offer us a unique hunting adventure with memories for lifetime. The team is made up of experienced hunters and loving people who really understand their craft. All people were from the beginning very hard-working to bring us to success. It is a wilderness hunt. We were stalking moose and evening sitting on bears. We were able to take a strong moose and a handsome bear. A day hunting bird rounded off everything. A big thank you to all the persons involved. You were all great to us. You kept what you promised and gave us a first class hunting experience. THANK YOU Luke and Christian Lukas Austria
Meet your outfitters
Danene van der Westhuyzen - Aru Game Lodges, Namibia (Vice president of NAPHA) We are more than just hunters
Brent Moody - Mountain Hunters, New Zealand New Zealand offers World Class Red Stag and alpine hunting
Our family company has made hunters dreams a reality for 27 years and BookYourHunt helps us achieve this.Mountain Hunters
Maxim Anikin - Baikal Royal Safari, Russia (biologist, expert in gamekeeping) Ancient Russian and Buryat hunting traditions among the nature magic of lake Baikal
With BookYourHunt we are much more closer to hunters all over the worldBaikal Royal Safari
Press about us
- New Service Puts Your Dream Hunt Just A Click Away BookYourHunt.com is poised to be a game-changer for the hunting industry.
- The best way to book a hunt BookYourHunt's focus on transparency and ethical hunting are very much in line with main values of hunting industry.
- New Hunting Marketplace May Be Next "Industry Disruptor" Online travel booking services like Trivago, Kayak and TripAdvisor have "disrupted" the whole travel industry, changing the way people plan and book their travel-but would you book hunts this way?
- Book Your Hunt Web Style Why couldn't there be a website that allows hunters simply to click and buy as they do with all other sorts of travel? That's the question Aleksei Agafonov had, so he created BookYourHunt.com to fill the need.
- So wird's was mit der perfekten jagdreise Einen Urlaub zu buchen, ist heutzutage kinderleicht. Die Zeiten der Kataloge und der Rundreise durch Reisebüros sind eigentlich vorbei. Mit BookYourHunt gibt es ein Portal, das die Suche nach der perfekten Jagdreise deutlich vereinfacht.
- More than 1,500 hunts now available on BookYourHunt.com BookYourHunt.com is an informative, user-friendly website that guarantees the best available prices. It provides hunters with the most accessible and cost-effective way of discovering and booking the broadest selection of hunting opportunities across the globe.
- BookYourHunt.com Die erste weltweite Buchungsplattform für Jäger. Direkte Angebote von Jagdanbietern. Sofortige Buchungsbestätigung. Hervorragende Auswahlmöglichkeiten. Beste Preisgarantie.
- BookYourHunt.com - Jagdreise buchen leicht gemacht! Nutzer haben dahingehend den Vorteil, dass Ihnen sofort die Kosten offenbart werden. Viele Jagdanbieter zeigen auch auf ihren Seiten ihre Angebote, doch die vollen Kosten sind nicht immer einsehbar. Dies ist hier anders...
- Людям нужна честность Михаил Кречмар беседует с основателем проекта BookYourHunt